Remnant gear and collections

Pricia

When I was on the test server all I did was take it out of my personal storage and put it in my backpack and it got added. Donno if it will make it to live when the expansion hits but that's how it ran for me. Just like on the live servers I did need to have all 5 pieces - the one set that I didn't have all 5 did not get added. Edited by Sethenon

• 2 weeks later...
When I was on the test server all I did was take it out of my personal storage and put it in my backpack and it got added. Donno if it will make it to live when the expansion hits but that's how it ran for me. Just like on the live servers I did need to have all 5 pieces - the one set that I didn't have all 5 did not get added.

Was there a CC unlock cost for access on different characters, or is it unlocked for a legacy simply by equipping all the pieces in a set?

Was there a CC unlock cost for access on different characters, or is it unlocked for a legacy simply by equipping all the pieces in a set?

On the test server, the CM is locked and everything is priced at 1 coin. You can't use the CM at all so I can't give any more information than my experiences. It's also possible I didn't even think to check collections, it was a while ago. Sorry

Edited by Sethenon