The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guild perk changes is 7.0?

gcarius

This is going to be kind of a 2 fold question since i have not seen any information regarding which system if any is going to replace the current renown. Now if there is no planned system for lvl 80+ it is all fine, however there are quite a few guild perks that are specifically boosting renown gain, and would become absolute or non functioning if there will be no system replaceing it.

For example some of them:

- Command Focus

- Commander I, II

- Flashpoint Profeteer I, II, III

- Operation Profeteer I, II, III

Now you can argue that the last two for example does offer reputation and general xp boost as well, however in practice, no operation gives any reputation items, and 99.99% of times players do operations at max lvl. That means the only good use for these would again, be renown xp gain.

This also deminishes the "power" and usefullness of the Glory Set Bonus by quite a bit, which allready is probably the weakest out of the current set bonuses.

So the question is: are there any plans to adjust or change the current guild perks that will be hit by this change in any way?

And/or, is there going to be a replacement system that will funcion similarly to current renown (former command) xp that is gained above level cap?

Edited by gcarius