The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Objective: Meridian

midianlord

Is this instance still coded to be unplayable on the PTS? I've got the mission and done the little briefing-cutscene and all, but can't enter the FP, IE the phase-barrier is gold instead of purple.

Because that seems typically Bio --errrm, pardon: A mistake given that one of the PTS testing rewards says that we're to play all the pre-7.xx expansion content.

Please advise, <3ulotskbai

Is this instance still coded to be unplayable on the PTS? I've got the mission and done the little briefing-cutscene and all, but can't enter the FP, IE the phase-barrier is gold instead of purple.

Because that seems typically Bio --errrm, pardon: A mistake given that one of the PTS testing rewards says that we're to play all the pre-7.xx expansion content.

Please advise, <3ulotskbai

You do not need to complete it. See my link below for their answer that they already provided.

SWTOR - Will you deny us the mount for not completing this? It's the end of Onslaught.

They had responded here to a similar question and have clarified it. You do *not* need to complete that finale flashpoint to get credit for the PTS rewards.

Edited by Andertyne