The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Iokath Sentinels (3 Champions vs You in a Weak Walker); it's broken again on the PTS

Sarova

Yep, back to this. In the live game this mess [you in a Walker vs 3 Strong Sentinel Champions], was finally fixed not that long ago, allowing you to kill all three of them in the Walker albeit ending up close to death. It was broken to be impossible to do without dying. Repeatedly. On the PTS it's broken again. You will die on the second or third walker. Devs, it's things like this that make us frustrated with certain aspects of the game. Take a look at the mechanics by doing that fight yourselves on the PTS.

And it's not like I'm new to that fight; I've done it on countless alts when it was new (doable but hard), after it broke (doable but you died a few times and had to ensure you were positioned near the door to res without instant aggro) and after the Walker fix last year (fight once again doable).

How is this broken again on the PTS? Some of the walker's abilities do absolutely no damage against the sentinels. If this fight is going to continue to fail, I suggest giving the our walker a shield ability like they have in other aspects of the game.

They made it worse on live actually in the patch that supposedly boosted walkers. I had no problem stomping in the middle before, and I almost died last time.

It's possible that the level scaling issue is making it impossible now.