The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Warrgames

I understand why you are guys are doing this, since most of this content is not played anymore. Doing selective weeklies works in some areas were season players no longer have a reason to do them (Black Hole) which limits the chance new players can complete these weeklies.

With that being said, some of the content is just horrible designed to begin with. The top two weekly areas I refuse to do is Rishi and Makeb. Takes way too long to get the same rewards I could get for completing Oricon (in current system). Only offering rewards for those areas isn't going to make me want to play those areas. I don't have fun doing those dallies, therefore I am not going to do them. I play this game to have fun. I know it's a crazy idea, but it's true.

This is also true for flashpoint whether it is a veteran mode or master mode flashpoints. If I don't find it fun, I am not going to do it. With the way the current system is where I have to have all the flashpoint selected to advance the weekly, there is zero reason for me do flashpoint anymore to gear my characters. Out of all the flash points for this week only two I enjoy running. Which means I am going to be dropping flash point all the time.

Suggestion: Instead of forcing us to play content, ask what you guys can do to make it more enjoyable.

Suggestion: Instead of forcing us to play content, ask what you guys can do to make it more enjoyable.

What is this completly sensible and logical heresy??? What's next, you will suggest that they stop filling new FPs with endless trash mobs up to the roof just to artificially and annoingly stretch the gameplay time? :rak_02:

I agree with you. I have no desire to have to run a weekly area I NEED NOTHING FROM ANYMORE when I could just be running what I want instead. Especially if I have to compete with 20 other people to steal a tag or being able to get a clicky.

Such a stupid design. Do they really expect that people will actually LIKE that change?