The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring back sub reward companions for Anniversary

Kybanari

The anniversary celebration seems like the perfect time to revisit the timed subscriber rewards like companions. Would love to see those come back for those that missed them.

Edit: Nevermind, returning player, googled the wrong info :confused:

Edited by Kybanari

The anniversary celebration seems like the perfect time to revisit the timed subscriber rewards like companions. Would love to see those come back for those that missed them.

there are old sub rewards companions all back some off then in the galactic season npc on the fleet.

and same with some other old sub rewards are there.

You mean the ones that were available from the Galactic Seasons vendors? They will be back when Galactic Season Two starts with the release of 7.0.

You mean the ones that were available from the Galactic Seasons vendors? They will be back when Galactic Season Two starts with the release of 7.0.

Edit: Nvm, didn't know they were part of Galactic seasons. Info is surprisingly hard to find, I'm used to GW2 and its wiki :p

Edited by Kybanari

Edit: Nvm, didn't know they were part of Galactic seasons. Info is surprisingly hard to find, I'm used to GW2 and its wiki :p

*Our*(1) wiki, if you please. The GW2 wiki is *hosted* by ArenaNet, but written and updated by the players. If you find a contribution by "cynique", that's *me*.

But yes, the wiki for GW2 is most excellent.

(1) We == the players of GW2.