The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My PTS Concerns + other bugs i found.

pyrietboletje

I made a video covering most of my concerns already which I wanted to make the players aware off who don't check the forums much. But i wanted to chip in my other findings here as well.

1. Why do Gazardous Matter Catalyst and Thyrisian tokens drop from doing PvE (chapters) instead of it dropping for example Aquatic when doing that type of solo content.

2. Currency tab is very much bugged sometimes with all the currency dissapearing. But its still WIP so maybe thats why.

3. Weeklies reset when you login again (??)

4. I transfered some live toons over and somehow my assassin kept all her abilities... (aka force shroud AND whirlwind without having to choose..)

5. It's kinda annoying to group up with players from an other faction as you dont know when they are from a different faction when doing weeklies/dailies on let's say CZ. Plz fix that faction restrction somewhere down the line.

6. When making an assassin (class bug i guess) you didnt get discharge automatically on your ability bar when levelling. That is also a bug i guess.

Further I explained my concerns about other things in the YT video to which i'll leave a link too. And most of these concerns I also spoke about in the appropriate forums. (Ahem.. Gearing)