The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pvp is Terrible/Trash. Ill make a video sometime.

MandFlurry

This game I'll probably unsub, and if any asks for my stuff they get my knuckles in their face, lol. The Pvp is Trash, Pathetic. The Roots and Snares Need to go, for a good experience. Pvp, is won by who has the Most roots and Snares. and by Classes like Operative that can almost warp to areas at a time to plant a bomb. No Real Balance.

Til' Bioware gets Pvp and Class Story lines, and gets Serious about also caring for their Customers, I have No reason to pay Bioware/Ea any money for 10 years of Not giving us Enough Real MMO Story anymore. An Expansion isn't an Expansion when it has 1 Story line for Every class. That is pathetic. I'll see what the Update is. Not a an Expansion, lol. I'll see the Update. I don't see any Promise for this game in terms of how development goes. The only reason I was around off and on over the years, is because of sheer boredom.

Right now i'd rather play another game like Halo. While even that game has problems, this one in terms of Developers has No Respect for it's Subscribers. I have No respect for people, that don't Care and Do enough of what the people tell them and ask them to put in-game. Games are for the People, Not for Developers to Entertain us. This game has 1 Big thing going for it. The Same old same old. Thats it. This game also needs Class story lines back in it.

Edited by MandFlurry