The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Confused about PTS unlocks, can somebody help?

Styuz

Complete all expansion Story content

“The Cutting Edge” Title

It says complete all expansion story content, Legacy of the sith I'm assuming? When I create a new character, it asks me which expansion I want to play on.... "Onslaught and Legacy of the Sith" is greyed out and I'm not able to choose it. Does this mean I have to start from level 1? On my level 75 character copy, I can't find where to start the Legacy of the Sith quest? It's not in my ship where story quests usually are.

My guess is, I have to start from level 1, complete all the class story then the Legacy of the Sith unlocks? I tried searching google for answers but I couldn't find anything. Thank you for any help.

You can't play the story for Legacy of the Sith. BW will never put in the new story on the PTS because they don't want to spoil it for people.

As for the question. they put in a Dev post the specific Achievements they are looking for for each expansion For the Cutting Edge Title:

2.0: Revenge of the Archon or Taking on Toborro (Makeb quest chain)

3.0: Facing the Shadow or Confronting the Shadow (Shadow of revan. Completing story on Yavin. If you don't transfer a character past rishi, you'll need to do that as well.

4.0: Complete Chapter 16 of Knight of the Fallen Empire

5.0: Complete the chapter 9 of Knights of the Eternal Order

6.0: Complete Race to Refuel or The Failsafe. (Complete Mek-sha) If you did not transfer a character that has completed Onderon, but has Mek-sha available you'll need to complete Onderon, and Ossus as well.

Edited by Toraak

You can't play the story for Legacy of the Sith. BW will never put in the new story on the PTS because they don't want to spoil it for people.

As for the question. they put in a Dev post the specific Achievements they are looking for for each expansion For the Cutting Edge Title:

2.0: Revenge of the Archon or Taking on Toborro (Makeb quest chain)

3.0: Facing the Shadow or Confronting the Shadow (Shadow of revan. Completing story on Yavin. If you don't transfer a character past rishi, you'll need to do that as well.

4.0: Complete Chapter 16 of Knight of the Fallen Empire

5.0: Complete the chapter 9 of Knights of the Eternal Order

6.0: Complete Race to Refuel or The Failsafe. (Complete Mek-sha) If you did not transfer a character that has completed Onderon, but has Mek-sha available you'll need to complete Onderon, and Ossus as well.

Ohhhh I see, thank you so much for taking the time and explaining to me, I greatly appreciate it!