The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wishlist of changes and fixes

klizilii

Loadouts

- Fix bugs (duh) too many to list

- Warn people when swapping via the combat styles window that this will overwrite their current loadout

- Have a toggle to lock your gear... with all the extra gear I'm going to carry around for loadouts it's going to become easy to make a mistake with gear (although this is partially solved by the fact that gear drops are so infrequent now)

- Allow loadouts to be put on the quick bars/keybound

- Allow deleting and rearranging of loadouts

- Save UI preset to loadouts so the UI updates with the loadout

Combat styles

- Let us swap disciplines like we can in 6.X instead of locking us out in certain content. I can still enter activity finder as a dual role but I can't actually swap to the role required of me once the queue activates

- Let us swap combat styles as per comment above... If this is a big problem for PvP just put the restriction in PvP and not restrict us in any other content in the game

- Just let me buy any gear on my character, don't limit me to whatever I'm currently set as

- Allow us change a combat style (i.e. don't make both choices permanent) pretty low on my list tbh

Weekly missions:

- Please tweak the rewards to be more rewarding

- Please adjust the ability to complete the missions (looking at certain heroic missions that are very hard to complete when you have to wait for stuff to respawn)

- Have the operation weekly missions for the gear upgrade be auto triggered somehow. It really sucks to beat the operation and then get no crate because you forgot to pick up the weekly before killing first boss. (also pls fix not being able to share)

General reward comments:

- Lots of content doesn't respect a players time and difficulty when it comes to rewards. Why split gearing upgrades along this "get gear for the content you play" if you're not going to give better gear in the vast majority of difficult content

- Many of the weekly heroic missions aren't even worth it because the planet takes so long to do heroics you're better off farming the fast heroics for individual rewards over the weekly bonus and slagging out hard/long heroics

- I feel like the game doesn't want to let me play my way if I want to get gear upgrades. It feels way too restrictive currently. Let me filter group finder and still qualify for weekly (at least let me uncheck 2 or 3 if I really don't like them).

- Change loot beam colour for upgrade currencies. The new upgrade materials ARM should be gold and tech frags should not be. I would prefer if medals were purple, but gold is fine since they're the "new" currency but you typically get enough you don't care

Abilities

- Fix bugs (duh) including skill tree choices resetting when making choices

- Allow us to filter and sort abilities list (or at least go back to alphabetical instead of by level granted)

- Give us some kind of UI window that shows more detail about an ability to show what it interacts with or what interacts with it... i.e. a passive grants a chance for this ability to apply a dot, so show the passive linked to the ability and the dot linked to the passive.

- If your only goal with an ability tree choice is PvP, perhaps just prevent certain abilities from being used in PvP instead of just challenging the class across the board.

Balance/scale

- I would like to feel stronger when going back to level capped planets without having to wait for item ratings higher than 326 to be added to the game. There should be some noticeable benefit for being a higher level and gear when going back to old planets

- Really dislike just adding more health to stuff as a way of balancing out content. Right now, with 320 gear, it's way longer to kill a lot of enemies thanks to their health... how is this when we were told content would be balanced around 318 gear?

-Give players some challenge in more places. Too many places in the game are very forgiving and don't prepare players for when they do something hard. Make "bosses" during the class story actually feel like a boss. They don't need to be really hard, but they should feel stronger than "shoot him in the face for longer as your companion heals you"

-Personally, I liked the old balance of SM > HM > MM progression raiding as I remember how hard it was as a new player to progress and learn HM raiding (now they're easy). I feel like the skill gap between SM > HM has gotten very large and I'm afraid that will have a negative impact on getting people into the raiding scene.

Galactic seasons 2:

- Bring back more of the group finder content syncing up with GS 2

- Can we remove rewards that aren't really valuable to most players and just rebalance the points for each level? Or at least make the rewards valuable through choice (i.e. the currency for the GS vendor is great, give us more of that and just increase the cost of items while adding some cheap QoL items to the vendor that players might want)

Group finder:

- Fix bugs (duh) including being "screwed" over when you accept and someone else declines, and randomly being kicked from queue too quickly when it finds a group

- Make it so the role selections screen always pops up for operations, even if the configuration is valid; so people can see and make any adjustments if they want