The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

fwd post by jattaGin

darkbachus

Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post

Please put your feedback also in the PTS section of this forum. I'm sure no one but maybe Jackie checks this section here. But I hope that they actually read through the threads in the PTS forum.

I've been adding constructive feedback threads in the PTS forum now, since I want to go for the Cutting Edge title, thus I became their beta tester once again. I still have NOTHING good to say about any of the changes. My feeling gets worse with every hour I spent on the PTS. The version of the game that is on the PTS is just horrible to me. Horrible! I don't understand why they're doing any of this. I got a very bad feeling about this.

At the moment, I'm not even sure will I continue my sub from January to February. If I take out the motivation to go for the Cutting Edge title, there is ZERO incentive for me to play anything in this game. They're taking out all my fun. The single worst change is the reset of daily and weekly missions. This KILLS my playstyle. I often can only play "in between". And it can also happen that I often have to quit suddenly.I won't start missions if there is a chance that I lose my progress. There is NO GOOD REASON for resetting dailies and weeklies. It's just harrassment of the players who pay for this game. That's my opinion. And that's why I will not pay anymore, as long as this decision remains. Shame on BW for this!

Please step in and also provide your cricitism in the PTS section. They need to be aware that what they offer for 7.0 is not good.