The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Couple things for PTS

niekdebeer

Hey there,

So with the rewards announced I started working on the pts.

I completed the first 3 chapters of warrior story, done makeb,sor,kotfe,kotet and full onslaught story (ossus,onderon,meksha).

I have also completed my weekly for pvp,fps and heroics.

I also have my gear rating 322 and above.

This would mean I am eligible for the full rewards that this pts will give. Now my question is can you make an achievement that highlights all of these so its easier to see what you have completed and what still needs to be done? This would help out alot for those wanting to get all the rewards.

Second thing I wanna know is:

I have completed the pts rewards that were given out by playing the pts (5.9) for 6.0 launch. These rewards contained 2 titles and the log mount.

I know the log mount is something special and not many people have it why make it so you can get it again? And if there is a good reason for it what will those get that allready have the 2 titles and the log mount?

~Fec

Hey there,

So with the rewards announced I started working on the pts.

I completed the first 3 chapters of warrior story, done makeb,sor,kotfe,kotet and full onslaught story (ossus,onderon,meksha).

I have also completed my weekly for pvp,fps and heroics.

I also have my gear rating 322 and above.

This would mean I am eligible for the full rewards that this pts will give. Now my question is can you make an achievement that highlights all of these so its easier to see what you have completed and what still needs to be done? This would help out alot for those wanting to get all the rewards.

Second thing I wanna know is:

I have completed the pts rewards that were given out by playing the pts (5.9) for 6.0 launch. These rewards contained 2 titles and the log mount.

I know the log mount is something special and not many people have it why make it so you can get it again? And if there is a good reason for it what will those get that allready have the 2 titles and the log mount?

~Fec

YES, plz, we need an achievement so we know we have done everything.

For example, do we need to do the Ranked Group PVP Weekly as well?

Or does the regular unranked count to satisfy this requirement?

I am not sure, and I bet a ton of people don't even realize they might not be 100% ready to get the reward. I guess the achievement would help clarify what is needed.

Edited by CommanderOtto

YES, plz, we need an achievement so we know we have done everything.

For example, do we need to do the Ranked Group PVP Weekly as well?

Or does the regular unranked count to satisfy this requirement?

I am not sure, and I bet a ton of people don't even realize they might not be 100% ready to get the reward. I guess the achievement would help clarify what is needed.

You wont need to do the ranked pvp weekly for it to count. They stated that in a later dev post.