Pet Codes

Pinkasaurus

Many pet codes are locked behind cartel point cards which are only accessible to those living in the Continental US. I wonder if there is a way you could make them available to those in other countries.

Before they do that, they should fix the minipet system so it actually works in a sane way, and, for example, actually remembers which minipet you had summoned last time when you log in *this* time.

Before they do that, they should fix the minipet system so it actually works in a sane way, and, for example, actually remembers which minipet you had summoned last time when you log in *this* time.

i think its better there remake the pet system from scrap then fix the current system there are using since there are a lot off problems the current pet system has thats its better to remake it from scrap.

since there is also a bug that the pet stops following the player when its going to fast on the mount then its only staying still at some point.

My pet randomly disappears, and I have to resummon - CONSTANTLY. (I assume that's what Steve is talking about)

Sheesh. C'mon little fella, work with me here.

but any pet problem there is so far has never been fix.

same go's for this pet problem what is still active and still not has been fix for 8 years long.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=649367

and it has a developer post also on it that its going to be fix in the next update ( what still not has happing since it was a 2.1 problem)

My pet randomly disappears, and I have to resummon - CONSTANTLY. (I assume that's what Steve is talking about)

Sheesh. C'mon little fella, work with me here.

Yup, that's what I was talking about, although I notice it mostly on logout/login since I generally don't bother with them (because of that problem).