Please consider making the new gear unlockable in collections

Pricia

I understand the 999 weekly parts limits because you don't want people to gear up too quickly.

I'm assuming that you're not trying to penalize people like me who love playing alts, but it's unfortunately a consequence of that decision - in my case, it would take years to upgrade the gear of all my characters, as everything will have to be upgraded from scratch for each character, and having to put everything in and out of the legacy vault every time I switch character is a real annoyance. Honestly at this point I'm considering just playing the story and maybe galactic seasons and that's it, because the task of gearing up my characters sounds impossible.

For that reason, how about adding the new gear to collections? We'd still have to grind it once like everyone else, and we'd still have to grind for the legendaries on each character, but it would be much more reasonable. Bonus, you could charge 1000c or something for each unlock, which would double as a credit sink.

Single players don't get penalized, and people who enjoy alts don't get penalized. It's win/win.

Please... consider this. I don't want to have to shelf 3/4 of my characters because of the new system.