The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

bug (combat style) - and (keybindings)

Eilenda

So i basically discover this on pts

I choose my level 75 sage, and for pure testing choose the assassin skills for combat 1, and sentinel for second.

Up to this all fine.

Then i open the combat window, and i see there is a little icon showing dark side as choice.

http://www.zoopsie.com/img/swtor/missionoffer.jpg

clicking on the dark side icon bring a new panel that is even less clear for me

http://www.zoopsie.com/img/swtor/side.jpg

So for testing i accept, and i have given again the quest A change in the force and asked to use Launch.

I do it. i am transported again into the quest choice for combat style, except that nothing is happening.

But i am stuck again with the class quest Change in the force and launch button

I recall to my stronghold. The dark side mission icon is gone.

i have still the Assassin and sentinel.

With the character created on the pts and powerleved to 80, i was stuck into the phase of the quest A change in the force after i use the dark side mission icon. I had to force quit the game. At relog in, i had still the quest in my quest panel with the launch button again. (did not use it again, as my 2 combats styles are there, and the dark side mission icon is gone)

So what is the use of the Mission dark side icon choice ?

-----------------------

Concerning the keybindings

with a character already 75 (copy from live)

, they resetting each time i travel or log off to character select. (traveled to the fleet, and logged off to test a second time, and the keybindings were reset to the default ones

WIth a character created on pts either still lv 10 or 80

- no problem at all

(I had changed manually all my keybinds as i did on live, created a profil of those keybinds in case. So i can apply the keybinds again but i confirm that travelling or logging off reset them again for the default ones

Could you confirm that the bar 5 and 6 will be disabled in live, as they are on pts ?

Edited by Eilenda