Playable Race: Trandoshan

LightBinger

I have been a big fan of the Trandoshan race ever since seeing empire strikes back long ago.

The game has been out for many years and i am surprised this race has not been given the ability to play as. I am sure their are many players that would like to be a Trandoshan bounty hunter or anything really.

Is there any plans making them a playable race? Perhaps the next expansion?

The reasons for not doing it haven't changed, and it's highly unlikely they will *ever* change:

* Must speak Basic (implied, perhaps, that this is common among the species rather than just a few individuals)

* Must be of a size and shape and proportion that's compatible with current armour visuals. Trannies are a bit tall for that.

* Must look reasonable kissing companions, which Trannies would not be.

I might be wrong.

And it won't make it into 7.0 because we've had not even a tiny shred of a hint of a whisper of it, and the last two new playable species (Toggies and Nautos) were announced well in advance. On that, I am not wrong.

I have been a big fan of the Trandoshan race ever since seeing empire strikes back long ago.

The game has been out for many years and i am surprised this race has not been given the ability to play as. I am sure their are many players that would like to be a Trandoshan bounty hunter or anything really.

Is there any plans making them a playable race? Perhaps the next expansion?

I would love that, but I don't know if it's possible for the devs to code and make unfortunately.