The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring back the white and deep blue dye module

Accidentally losing the copy of the dye module in question, that I had on one of my characters made it painfully more apparent than it already was; it's not right that this dye module isn't obtainable at all anymore, when it used to be a cartel market item. And it was one of the best looking ones, IMO, along with other top ones that are still available.

Having the situation feel like you're being forced to re-buy a paid item... that isn't available, isn't fun when the item is what made the look for one of your characters, and now you can't play them anymore after the dye got lost from their armor due to a glitch.

It'd be really nice if I COULD re-buy the item, instead of being stuck with my character now having the coloration of a hamburger and I can't stand playing him due to it, despite desperately wanting to play that character.

I'm worried people will to try to shoot this down because it'd threaten the market value of 300m-1bil since it's been unavailable for so long. But it'd be great to actually be able to get the dye.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra