The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vulptilla Companion

Luckjim

I have characters (usually my Jedi Knight with her brown and orange 70s Jesus Freak/Music Teacher aesthetic [seriously why don't we have ponchos?]) who run around with their Vine Cat companion but, when they feel the need, the need for speed, hop on the cat's back and use her as a mount.

I have (usually Chiss Sith Inquisitors where a cold blue is a dominant color scheme) characters who don't have a Vulptilla companion they can run around with but do have one they can conjure our of thin air to ride the frozen wastes of Hoth with.

Please let us have a Vulptilla companion that we can purchase.

I have characters (usually my Jedi Knight with her brown and orange 70s Jesus Freak/Music Teacher aesthetic [seriously why don't we have ponchos?]) who run around with their Vine Cat companion but, when they feel the need, the need for speed, hop on the cat's back and use her as a mount.

I have (usually Chiss Sith Inquisitors where a cold blue is a dominant color scheme) characters who don't have a Vulptilla companion they can run around with but do have one they can conjure our of thin air to ride the frozen wastes of Hoth with.

Please let us have a Vulptilla companion that we can purchase.

I'm not usually into creature companions, but I would get what you've suggested.

In general, I would like to see more CM companions added. I prefer the droid ones, but it seems like they just stopped making them several years ago.