The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mobil app for cartel market, and crew skills ^.^

Hello!

I really enjoy some of the totally awesome cosmetic sets, items,and mounts that The Cartel Market make possible to obtain. The occasional flash sale of some irresistable/ otherwise normally unavailable items can be fun and exciting as well.

Personally, my work takes me out of town for long stretches and I find myself wishing while Im away, that I could at least view cartel market items on a mobile app, just so I don't miss out on some sweet discounted mount I may otherwise have to hope appears in a crate.

The same goes for crew skills. I enjoy farming and crafting. The system we utilize to send our companions on crew skill missions is definately simple enough to work on a mobile app.

These options while I am away from my desktop would definately satisfy some of my deep cravings for the things I really enjoy about SWTOR.

One can wish, and dream riiight?? :rolleyes:

Guild'leader; /ginvite Newbie-noob

Newbie-noob (accepts): Hi! Thanks for the invite!

Guild'leader: OK, we need you to get on the Crew Skills App and craft while you're not logged in for our conquest goals.

Newbie-noob: I don't even have a smartphone.

Guild'leader: /gkick Newbie-noob

If you think this scenario is unlikely, you haven't followed the interminable and acrimonious "debates" about the interactions between crafting and Conquest.