Improved Priority Transport. Where is this Skill?

Effec

I just unlocked it in my Legacy and from what I remember long ago I use to get a skill I could place on my tool bar to go directly to my ship. This skill is no longer there... I checked all of my skills under Abilities, vehicles, legacy, General and there is no icon now to use it. How do I use the Improved Priority Transport now?

I can confirm that if you buy the legacy character perk "priority transport: personal starship," the ability appears in your abilities box (press P) under the legacy tab. you can use it from there or drag it onto your quick bars.

not sure what you mean by "improved priority transport" or which transport you're specifically referring to.

Edited by CheesyEZ

I can confirm that if you buy the legacy character perk "priority transport: personal starship," the ability appears in your abilities box (press P) under the legacy tab. you can use it from there or drag it onto your quick bars.

not sure what you mean by "improved priority transport" or which transport you're specifically referring to.

Thank you very much for your reply. The improved priority transport is what I purchased from legacy under “other” am am now sure that it is not the actual skill LOL. Where is the transport skill located to purchase then?

Thanks

Thank you very much for your reply. The improved priority transport is what I purchased from legacy under “other” am am now sure that it is not the actual skill LOL. Where is the transport skill located to purchase then?

Thanks

The one you're looking for is on the page for your current character's legacy unlocks, on the left side, under the XP & renown stuff, with the other transportation ones..

The one you're looking for is on the page for your current character's legacy unlocks, on the left side, under the XP & renown stuff, with the other transportation ones..

Thank you very much