The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Executioner's Maw and Dark Honor Guard Lightsaber With Regular Lightsaber Blades

I am interested in the Executioner's Maw and the Dark Honor Guard's Unstable Lightsaber, especially given that their hilts closely resemble the Star Saber and Vorpal Saber from Transformers: Armada. Particularly the Executioner's Maw.

Star Saber:

Vorpal Saber/a black and red-recolor of the Star Saber, perfect for a Black-Red Striated Crystal: https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/9/95/A43_vorpalsaber.jpg

However, I think that the extra effects on the blades are a bit much, and I would personally prefer just a version of those two sabers with a regular lightsaber blade. If those items came out, I would definitely buy them as soon as I could, especially for my Transformers: Armada characters I have made. This would be an especially great time to release these as 2022 is the Transformers: Armada 20th anniversary, and several more players might want to make Armada characters as a result!

Maybe that could be an idea to release versions of the Cartel Market Lightsabers and Dualsabers with regular blades in addition to the blades with effects? I bet that there are additional players who just like regular saber blades without all the fancy stuff.

Just a suggestion.