The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Long time Veteran

PvP players have been getting the short end of the stick since the beginning of all updates, slowly and surely castrating classes, equipment, content, and the players. Bending to the will of PvE players by demanding they want a fair fight per gear wise, and resulting in expertise being cut out all cause of the complaint of "i dont want to grind for 2 sets of gear".

Well, PvPers had to grind too, and not like we wanted to grind repetitive operations for a 2nd set of gear either. And here we are , still needing to do end game operations to get this end game BiS gear... Then you have missions forcing players to play content they might not even want to touch. I'm against skill pruning, why should skills be selected to make some 10 move only sort of class ? whose that helping ? new players maybe, but not veterans who use and want all the utilities we've been using for years. I get the whole "loadout" sort of aspect, more power to trying to be Final Fantasy, that games trash really. Cool idea about picking a cross class advanced class, but do we really need that? We really got the shaft when expertise was removed and we got no supplemental gear to replace our hard earned end game pvp gear, and we were ways behind in rating compared to PvE.

Lets just make this a priority : Cross faction group formation, or a cross faction fleet where we can group up. We are already cross faction pvp'ing, whats the issue with doing everything cross faction. I have some dying pub toons cause everyone wants to roll imps. I'm here running 31 toons. Cross faction guild recruiting even. Isnt that what the whole Fallen empire was ? joining forces? Maybe even cross faction guild fleet creation? Like 2 guilds teaming together to create a small fleet with both flag ships, and having a new Alliance chat? no ? or is this idea too good to implement? Too far ahead of time itself?

Another thing, about that whole restrictive advanced class based on force alignment for force users.... thats kinda dumb when it comes to the idea of restricting force users, but no plan discussed about restricting tech toons.

Help the PvP audience here... Don't just cater to the PvE guide readers for their unlimited release operations.