The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If No New CM Droid Companions Are Made, Can New Customization Skins Be?

arunav

With different droid models for them?

There are so many great droid models seen throughout the game. Some are Imperial, some Republic, some Underworld, some "Ancient" (as seen on Belsavis, especially some of the class story instances in the deeper areas of the prison), etc.

If these aren't going to be released as CM companions, as other droids have been, can we at least get more customization skins for the existing CM droid companions, effectively making more droid companions from those already released?

I believe enough CM droid companion *types* have been released such they should be able to accomodate almost any droid found in the game.

These appearences could be sold on the customization vendor in the CM Bazaar area of Fleet, or they could be sold on the CM for coins. Obviously, I think most players would prefer the former, since we already bought the companions. But if selling droid customizations on the CM is the only way to get more models into the game, well I guess that works too.

Thanks for reading, and please try and implement something that lets players access more of the wonderful models seen around the SWTOR galaxy.

Droids are an integral part of the Star Wars universe, and having access to a greater variety as companions, especially when they can simply be added as customization skins to already existing CM companions, would be greatly appreciated by players.

Edited by arunav