Req for expansion: Felicia Day

msales

As BW seem to have much love for the very talented Felicia Day, I reckon they should hire her to voice a companion I the first paid expansion. She'd make a good nerdy engineer type.

To the people who don’t know who Felicia Day is, firstly shame on you, secondly check out The Guild on Youtube, start with episode 1.

While I'm not a fan of The Guild (the humor is too dry for me), I enjoy her character and acting in Eureka. She'd make a wonderful companion's voice.

Have you seen Dragon Age Redemption? BW web series, she wrote and stared in that as well.

As BW seem to have much love for the very talented Felicia Day, I reckon they should hire her to voice a companion I the first paid expansion. She'd make a good nerdy engineer type.

To the people who don’t know who Felicia Day is, firstly shame on you, secondly check out The Guild on Youtube, start with episode 1.

By the Sounds of it - i think you whant to date her avatar :rolleyes::p;)

Edited by Lasarith

Could you imagine how many would like totally romance her.... Yeah i would, she's so damn hot!

Could you imagine how many would like totally romance her.... Yeah i would, she's so damn hot!

Also she does seem to be a genuinely lovely woman all round. I loved her acceptance speech at the streamy awards. And yes, damn hot.