Band Of Brothers are inviting You to join our family.

Slaveen

Greetings!

Are u in search of a social guild? Well look no further.

Check us out right here! ----->

We are a HIGHLY social gaming team with no particular direction besides login in and having fun with players (who soon became friends) from all around the globe. We have players/friends form Russia, Hungary, Spain, Croatia, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Latvia, Poland, South Africa, Norway...just to name a few.

We have both Gents and ladies in the guild.

We have guild on IMP and Rep side.

We do everything that game have to offer. PVE and PVP.

Guild ranks are thoughtfully organized by Band Of Brothers team.

We dont mind if u just started to play SWTOR or if u are a veteran of the game.If u are Free To Play or Subscribed.If u are friendly and responsive and a relaxed gamer such as ourselves then u are more then welcome to join us.

All Flashpoints and Uprisings are finished on Master Mode by majority of our friends in the guild.

U never done Master mode? Afraid to let down team members? Afraid that u might be the cause of the wipe?

If u are with us , u dont need to worry about such things. We take it eazy. We will explain what u need to do.

We wipe a few times? Who cares.We Dont.

We are very active on guild discord.

We use Voice Chat when ever possible. We chat not just about the game but about anything and everything.

(Hopefully u have a sense of humor)

Guild perks are changed by necessity so they vary.

We use Tatooine as our team SH.

U liked what u read?

This is what u are looking for?

If u are interested or looking for more info, we are situated on MALGUS SERVER.

U can (If i am online) wisper me or send me in game mail to my main toon UNDERRTAKERR.

U can search the guild name BAND OF BROTHERS in the WHO list. And contact anyone from the guild.

U can contact me directly on discord Slaven#5626

U can send email to our official guild email bandofbrothers101eazycompany@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Have fun!

Band Of Brothers Team