The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Want to make some more cash?

Make items that have no stats, and can be held regardless of class. For instance:

Lightsabers, Dualsabers, Blasters, Shotguns and Knives (What? That's never been a thing.) Holdable by any class. (Just holding, doesn't have to have actions to it.) I think it would be a welcome addition to the Roleplay community, and I imagine people would definitely pay for this.

On the other side...select-able Saber Forms would be an interesting character change adding to character diversity. However, I know the latter would be far too much cost than profit.

Make items that have no stats, and can be held regardless of class. For instance:

Lightsabers, Dualsabers, Blasters, Shotguns and Knives (What? That's never been a thing.) Holdable by any class. (Just holding, doesn't have to have actions to it.) I think it would be a welcome addition to the Roleplay community, and I imagine people would definitely pay for this.

In game mechanical terms, I think they would be classed as Toys, but yeah, that could sell.

On the other side...select-able Saber Forms would be an interesting character change adding to character diversity. However, I know the latter would be far too much cost than profit.

They used to be selectable (for Knights and Warriors - Consulars and Inquisitors have stances instead, and the gun classes have their own variations on the general theme), but the number of people who went around with the wrong form/stance/cell/cylinder/etc. selected(1)(2) was ... excessive.

Result: the "right" one is now automatically selected.

(1) Mostly through not knowing any better.

(2) I include myself in this number. It didn't help that the descriptions for Shadow stances were desperately unclear.