Please increase the pool of PvE objectives

Pricia

^^^^This right here!!!

And I might add, how about revising the Galactic Seasons missions? My suggestion would be to put 4 Dailies and 4 Weekly missions in the queue. Make them 2 PVE, and 2 PVP each. I am one of those players who does not do PVP at all. I absolutely hate it and the GSF missions. Seems like there is too much emphasis placed on PVP. Is this because the PVP part of the game is lacking in participants? Are you trying to force more people into the PVP arena? I would like to see the GS missions be given 2 of each. That way, those of us who only enjoy the PVE portion, can do the 2 PVE dailies and not be forced to do PVP.

Just food for thought. As I have gotten to the point where I just skip the PVP stuff!

Edited by Kyhiker

^^^^This right here!!!

And I might add, how about revising the Galactic Seasons missions? My suggestion would be to put 4 Dailies and 4 Weekly missions in the queue. Make them 2 PVE, and 2 PVP each. I am one of those players who does not do PVP at all. I absolutely hate it and the GSF missions. Seems like there is too much emphasis placed on PVP. Is this because the PVP part of the game is lacking in participants? Are you trying to force more people into the PVP arena? I would like to see the GS missions be given 2 of each. That way, those of us who only enjoy the PVE portion, can do the 2 PVE dailies and not be forced to do PVP.

Just food for thought. As I have gotten to the point where I just skip the PVP stuff!

can i add a much better suggesiton what maybe works more better.

what the best work is remove the daily PO and Weekly PO missions and move the season points to the basic conquest missions that are daily and weekly also.

then you split the population big between a lot off planets and you never get any problem like there are to much people on a small place like CZ-198.

and you fix also at the same time the PVP and GSF problem a lot off people have its a 1 big chance that can fix a lot off problems there are now happing in the past 5 weeks.