Onderonian GEAR

MGAgon

Hello all, how are you guys today?

Well, im having some trouble and i need your help guys, i have all gear of Onderonian, Tier1, but i dont have the wrists, how do i get it? cant remember how i won the Onderonian armor set either, i think it was a galactic fighter mission reward or killing some non-player characters in Dantooine.

Thank You.

Edited by MGAgon

Hello all, how are you guys today?

Well, im having some trouble and i need your help guys, i have all gear of Onderonian, Tier1, but i dont have the wrists, how do i get it? cant remember how i won the Onderonian armor set either, i think it was a galactic fighter mission reward or killing some non-player characters in Dantooine.

Thank You.

There are no tiers in the Onderonian gear. What is the rating? Onderonian is the most common drop type from Renown and other reward crates. It does not drop from random NPC mobs.

The drops are random, so there's no way to choose specifically ==> that piece from NPC drops. Instead, go to the vendor in the rear-middle of the last-but-one bay, counting clockwise, of the outer part of the "Supplies" section of the Fleet. This vendor sells gear pieces for Tech Fragments, and they are *always* a rating-wise improvement on what your average Item Rating (shown on your "C" character panel) is. Always buy for the lowest-rated piece you currently have, and only buy one item at a time. If you want to improve multiple pieces, buy one, equip it, then buy the next.

EDIT: And also Onderonian is not even close to the best option once you get to Item Rating 306. It isn't moddable, and it doesn't have set bonuses.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

There are no tiers in the Onderonian gear. What is the rating? Onderonian is the most common drop type from Renown and other reward crates. It does not drop from random NPC mobs.

The drops are random, so there's no way to choose specifically ==> that piece from NPC drops. Instead, go to the vendor in the rear-middle of the last-but-one bay, counting clockwise, of the outer part of the "Supplies" section of the Fleet. This vendor sells gear pieces for Tech Fragments, and they are *always* a rating-wise improvement on what your average Item Rating (shown on your "C" character panel) is. Always buy for the lowest-rated piece you currently have, and only buy one item at a time. If you want to improve multiple pieces, buy one, equip it, then buy the next.

EDIT: And also Onderonian is not even close to the best option once you get to Item Rating 306. It isn't moddable, and it doesn't have set bonuses.

Hello there, i dont want it for the stats, i want it for the looks xD I like it visually. Rating is 278, but i saw some images in the internet and it said it was from tier 1, look down pls:

Image of tier 1, 2 and 3:

https://i.imgur.com/KI9qCaZ.png

So how do i get the wrists exactly? I play the game normally and eventually i will get it?

Edited by MGAgon

So how do i get the wrists exactly? I play the game normally and eventually i will get it?

There's no guarantee. If the Mistress of Pain(1)(2) doesn't like you, you'll *never* get it. To get the Tier 1 version, you have to keep your overall Item Rating below 284, and open various types of reward or Renown crates. Most likely (but not guaranteed) you'll eventually get it. The vendor on the Fleet might help, if you buy wrists from him/her (the Impside one is a she, while the Pubside one is a he), but (for the vendor), you must be at Item Rating below 282 to get the Tier 1 version, since those vendors give stuff that's the next even number higher than your current rating. (At 282 or 283, the vendors provide 284-rated gear, for example.)

Note that for the reward/Renown crates, what matters is your Item Rating at the moment you open them, so you can open them in a safe area using a special "opening gear crates" set.

(1) Lady Luck, Fortuna, the Discworld's "The Lady", etc. Sometimes known (erroneously) as "RNGesus" or "the gods of RNG".

(2) Entirely unrelated to the Lady of Pain that Bounty Hunters meet on Tatooine.

There's no guarantee. If the Mistress of Pain(1)(2) doesn't like you, you'll *never* get it. To get the Tier 1 version, you have to keep your overall Item Rating below 284, and open various types of reward or Renown crates. Most likely (but not guaranteed) you'll eventually get it. The vendor on the Fleet might help, if you buy wrists from him/her (the Impside one is a she, while the Pubside one is a he), but (for the vendor), you must be at Item Rating below 282 to get the Tier 1 version, since those vendors give stuff that's the next even number higher than your current rating. (At 282 or 283, the vendors provide 284-rated gear, for example.)

Note that for the reward/Renown crates, what matters is your Item Rating at the moment you open them, so you can open them in a safe area using a special "opening gear crates" set.

(1) Lady Luck, Fortuna, the Discworld's "The Lady", etc. Sometimes known (erroneously) as "RNGesus" or "the gods of RNG".

(2) Entirely unrelated to the Lady of Pain that Bounty Hunters meet on Tatooine.

So i must keep item level below 284... and the gear? i receive it from missions like galactics starfighter/ galactic seasons?

Edited by MGAgon

So i must keep item level below 284... and the gear? i receive it from missions like galactics starfighter/ galactic seasons?

Some of that, although it's luck-of-the-draw as to whether you get the *wrists*. There's no "pity bias"(1) that I'm aware of when pulling gear from reward crates.

The only way to *guarantee* getting a wrist piece is to buy a "random draw" wrist piece from the vendor on the Fleet. It might not be Onderonian, but it most probably will be, and it will definitely be a wrist piece. Just be sure to wear your "gear crate opening" set (282 or below) when buying if you want specifically the Tier 1 wrist.

(1) i.e. a variable-odds loot table that shifts to give you a better chance at the thing you want, as if it is taking pity on you.