Bugs still going on after a year...

Pricia

1) Crew in the Gravestone before we recruit them

2) Ziost side mission to free the civilians in the people tower not working (one in 1 gets freed if we're lucky)

3) Tactics Vanguard and AP powertech - energy lodes getting bugged and going back to 1 and cell burst bugging out as a result (shows up all the time and does minimal damage)

4) Crew skill window needed to be closed after sending a companion on a crew mission or it won't show the other type of crew missions of a higher level of the crew mission you just selected

I'm sure there are more but it would be nice if that was fixed...

1) Crew in the Gravestone before we recruit them

That's at least "after four years", in fact.

2) Ziost side mission to free the civilians in the people tower not working (one in 1 gets freed if we're lucky)

It's random whether they count, but the chance of ===> that one counting is way lower than it should be. (There's no *functional* bug - it's possible to complete the mission - but it requires way more patience than the mission deserves.)

4) Crew skill window needed to be closed after sending a companion on a crew mission or it won't show the other type of crew missions of a higher level of the crew mission you just selected

I think that one goes back to the launch of 6.0, which, again, is substantially more than a year (i.e. lots worse than "going on after a year" would imply).

Feel free to add your own.

Been only playing for a year though, hence my post. But it's crazy that none of this has been fixed.

we ask that or self also each time we update the old bugs threads when there still are not fix with new date's off the report.

and most off the bugs that have been report have also been report since day one off the expension most time's also.

so far some old bugs that have been report and finely fix need about 5 / 6 years time before there finely get notice and get a fix.

1. Yup overlapping animations (HK during relax in Cantina), getting space ship as trooper.

2. Crew Window.....is just a damn mess, random level lock, flipping levels when clicking crew etc etc, % crit indicator

3. Ossus Farm mission testing serum, they run at you and then reset if dont get big. if used in fight doesn't cout.

4. Able to use Companions in group if you join group in an instance if group is fighting

5. Pirate Event Heroic when you pay 15mil the animation never plays correctly

6. Fortress Story Mode does scale correctly

7. Fortress Story Mode shouldn't be higher level than content meant to come after, Heroic shouldn't be required for unlock

8. Remove requirement for Groups for final missions of droid seeker / macrobinocular

9. crew skill ignored when harvesting

10. soo many others.............

Edited by DragonSire