The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ahsoka Shoto Green/White aka "Regular" Lightsaber Crystals

I have said it before that I am a big fan of lightsaber crystals, particularly ---/White Crystals that are different colors for standard blades, like Fuchsia and Teal Guardian. I would like to add another suggestion for a standard/white crystal color.

I would like to suggest the color of Ahsoka Tano's original shoto lightsaber, which is a yellow-green shade. It is a different shade from her regular green saber, as shown here:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ahsoka%27s_lightsabers?file=AhsokaLightsabers-Overlords.png

Apparently, Dave Filoni wanted Ahsoka's shoto to be yellow, George Lucas wanted it to be green, so they settled for a compromise between the two!

I suggest a standard/white crystal like this because there are already plenty of double shaded green crystals, like Lime Green and Sea Green, and in my view double-shaded green crystals like these don't look too good. It would be nice to have a standard Crystals set for a color that is both canon-compliant and rarely, if ever used in video games!

Players who make Ahsoka Characters would probably really like this color!