Secrets of the Enclave bugs

Pricia

Met three -

Strong mobs are not harvestable (intended?)

If you go back down the elevator, 1) the three bosses are up again, 2) if you've previously clicked on the trash to clear the path, it's back up and you have no way to go through again.

Guess I'm resetting the instance. Sigh.

Also - combat voices from Rivix and Aryn sound really weird, like they're talking and they're getting interrupted or something. I don't think that's intended...

Edit: story mode.

Edited by Pricia

I found one --- (1st time)

I can't move -- stuck in "conversation "

ok, once when was in Enclave and ran past the last bonus quest to go find Malgus -- destroyed the rubble barring the way with explosives found ;

went back finished the bonus before going inside any further -- came back <sigh> way now blocked and no more explosives ...

logged out and NOW am in a blasted "conversation " and can't get out (and can't move); logged out to rest it all over again -- not working, still stuck

(2nd time)

THIS time I finished all the side bonus quests before going to blow up things, but had a UI problem and logged out

and lo and behold, again found myself unable to move and stuck in a "conversation" --

THIS time I didn't bother to reset -- it does no good

yes I have tried all the tried and true tricks I was taught -- no luck ..

sent in a ticket .. we will see, but I am NOT playing anymore till I find out one way or another about this;

don't want anymore characters ruined

Edited by Tashia

On the Republic side, High-Security Terminal Besh keeps respawning so I cannot get past that terminal.

Edit: Apparently I could move on to the next one anyway, but the marker remains at the terminal.

Edited by Dragondog

I found one --- (1st time)

I can't move -- stuck in "conversation "

ok, once when was in Enclave and ran past the last bonus quest to go find Malgus -- destroyed the rubble barring the way with explosives found ;

went back finished the bonus before going inside any further -- came back <sigh> way now blocked and no more explosives ...

logged out and NOW am in a blasted "conversation " and can't get out (and can't move); logged out to rest it all over again -- not working, still stuck

(2nd time)

THIS time I finished all the side bonus quests before going to blow up things, but had a UI problem and logged out

and lo and behold, again found myself unable to move and stuck in a "conversation" --

THIS time I didn't bother to reset -- it does no good

yes I have tried all the tried and true tricks I was taught -- no luck ..

sent in a ticket .. we will see, but I am NOT playing anymore till I find out one way or another about this;

don't want anymore characters ruined

When you are stuck in conversation, have you tried to hit ESC as that seems to end the "conversation" when it happens to me.