Swoop Event - Perfection on Dantooine

CelieSelie

*I may have found a work around. I have tried and tried so many times to get perfect on Dantooine and I just did it for all three factions. The one thing I did different was at the finish line. I DID NOT cross the final checkpoint and instead went around the final finish gate and went through from the other side. All the achievements popped when I went through the final gate but from the opposite side. So if someone else can check this too. Do everything as you normally would do but ignore the final crossing banner and instead go around the finish line and go through from the opposite side. Please let us know if this works for you too. Edited by AmaranthChaos

*I may have found a work around. I have tried and tried so many times to get perfect on Dantooine and I just did it for all three factions. The one thing I did different was at the finish line. I DID NOT cross the final checkpoint and instead went around the final finish gate and went through from the other side. All the achievements popped when I went through the final gate but from the opposite side. So if someone else can check this too. Do everything as you normally would do but ignore the final crossing banner and instead go around the finish line and go through from the opposite side. Please let us know if this works for you too.

You are a Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I've done the Dantooine course over 60 times each and your workaround got the job done first time on all three bike gangs.

I can confirm that avoiding the final gate and instead crossing the finish line from the opposite (wrong) side worked to pop the 'Perfect' achievement.

Made my day. Thank you once more :D

*I may have found a work around. I have tried and tried so many times to get perfect on Dantooine and I just did it for all three factions. The one thing I did different was at the finish line. I DID NOT cross the final checkpoint and instead went around the final finish gate and went through from the other side. All the achievements popped when I went through the final gate but from the opposite side. So if someone else can check this too. Do everything as you normally would do but ignore the final crossing banner and instead go around the finish line and go through from the opposite side. Please let us know if this works for you too.

You Sir, are a genius!

Edited by Nanil

I confirm. I did everything as written. Everything was counted. Thanks for the advice.

This does significantly improve success rate for getting these cheevo's - thanks!

How are you doing the final gate on onderon in reverse though its on a bridge? I've been jumping off to the right and looping back around near to the start gate - but this really stretches the bonus timer

Great counterintuitive thinking, Amaranth! I can also confirm that this workaround functions as described.

Just to confirm: are you sure you're referring to DANTOOINE Perfection Achievement and not one of the other two planets that also have Perfection Achievements (TATOOINE & ONDERON)?

Just the Dantooine chain of Achievements is bugged, the other 2 work fine, that's why I ask.

If not and you really got a Perfection Achievement on Dantooine, to help troubleshoot this, please link pic of the Achievement with date and time, it'd be a big help. Cheers.

https://i.imgur.com/lCOq4mS.png

Sorry this newsgroup doesn't notify.

• 2 months later...
So I was having the same issue with Horizon's tatooine perfection achieve...it was the only perfection achieve I still needed and I knew I was getting perfect everytime...so I figured if it worked on dantooine for you guys I might as well give it a try. Sure enough, got the achieve from going around the finish line and back through the wrong side lol. Thank you so much!