The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More ---/White aka "Regular" Lightsaber Crystals particularly a Dark Blue/White?

I am a big fan of Lightsaber Crystals, And I noticed that we have not gotten any new ones in over a year. Here are some thoughts for potential Lightsaber Crystals

I have noticed that there are several ---/White Color Crystals that do not have a second color, making several look like different colors for ordinary lightsabers, such as Fuchsia, Mint Green, and Pale Gold. I really enjoy these basic Color Crystals, but I have noticed that most of these colors are a shade of green. Specifically Mint Green, Turquoise, and Teal Guardian.

Maybe you would consider making some Blue versions of ---/White color crystals aka crystals without a second color? I would particularly be interested in a Dark Blue/White Color Crystal.

Suggestions from me include:

Dark Blue/White

Mint Blue/White?

Cream Orange/White

Bronze or Brown/White

All for more saber crystal colors. That said when it comes to the ____white basic crystals while they look great in the classic looking saber blades they look terrible in alot of the sabers they seem to be releasing lately that have effects so I'd also like to see more like the lime green crystal (https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/lime-green-color-crystal/) that have matching color pallets (purple/purple, red/red, yellow/yellow, blue/blue etc) for those sabers.