Voss Bonus Series Bug?

Luckjim

Hi,

I completed the Voss Bonus Series quests and the final one, Better Left Buried, requires me to return to the initial Bonus Series Quest giver, Lieutenant Randa to complete. When i get to Lt. Randa and click on him, all I get is the initial dialogue that starts the Voss Bonus Series. This is preventing me from completing the quest chain.

I've logged out and logged back in, I've accepted the bonus series quests again (and then abandoned it) but regardless of what i do, i still have this unfinished quest in my log and Randa won't talk to me about it.

Is there something else I can do to make this work or is this a bug?

ETA: I'm wondering if it's because of the patch? I hadn't finished the series before the patch and now I'm thinking maybe it affected the quest in a similar way to the Lana romance bug.

Edited by Luckjim

"I have reviewed your case and would like to inform you that the Mission is currently working fine. I have seen this issue with a few other players as well and what they found helpful in this case was resetting the mission. I would recommend you the same, to take the character to the fleet, open the mission log to be able to reset the mission and see if that fixes the issue."

Well I followed the poor directions above. went to fleet and reset the quest. And now I have to do the entirety of Better Left Buried again. This did not fix anything. In fact I now have to do everything all over again.

This is most definitely a bug.

• 2 months later...
Pub Voss, and Pub Balmorra bonus series are bugged. Once you start them, you must complete them in the same day, or you will not be able to complete them. Once the daily reset happens, the original quest giver, that you must return to in order to complete the series, is set to only giving out the quest again, so you are screwed. So, unless you can devote the time to finishing the series. Don't even start it. Again, this is Pub side only.

• 3 months later...

When I got back to Lieutenant Randa, I played through the mission-giving series of cutscenes again (without resetting), and the game gave me a new mission to speak to Master Halykus, but did not do anything to my mission to return to speak to Lieutenant Randa. The icon over Lieutenant Randa changed to indicate the (correct) mission-ending status. I spoke to Lieutenant Randa again, and the mission-ending cutscenes played (and I received the mission reward). I then abandoned the new (repeated) mission to speak to Master Halykus.

This seemed to work for me, although it was clunky. Hope this helps anyone else trying to finish this mission series in the future. :)