Are adrenals available on GTN?

gottaloveme

Hi. Learning rotations and utilities and things. I need adrenals for use in rotation, but apart from crafting them how do I obtain them? aRe they available on GTN, because because nothing comes up if I just enter adrenals. Thanks for any replies.

Search GTN for the word Adrenal. You will get a lot of results. You'd want to filter using "Stats" dropdown at least. Top level DPS adrenals are "Advanced Kyrprax Critical Adrenal MK-2" and "Advanced Kyrprax Attack Adrenal MK-2"; remove the "MK-2" part if you don't have BioChem at 700. Edited by mike_carton

The key point that perhaps mike didn't bring out loudly is that it is wrong to search for adrenals because item names don't change to the plural when there's a stack of more than one, so the correct search term is adrenal. (In GW2, item names become plural in stacks of more than one(1), but SWTOR doesn't do that.)

(1) This does lead to some *strange* item names: "Personal Trader Express" ==> "3 Personal Trader Expresses". At least it isn't "3 Personal Trader Expresss".