The Final Conflagration

AliranDraconic

I am having a problem with completing this quest. I can talk to Darth Malora after beating her but some where along the long cinimatic it freezes. I can't do anything, not even pressing ESC works.

I tried a couple of things to resolve it. Skiping the cinimatic with SB, setting my graphics to very low, relclaiming disc space for the game and still have the issue. I looked up bugs with this quest on here and found a thread but it has been closed. If there is something I can do to resolve this let me know, that would be great.

You could try the following:

1. Close the game

2. Delete the games cache file DiskCacheArena; it is located in the swtor subfolder in the folder where you installed the game (something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor"). The game will re-create it.

3. Start the game and log in

4. Go to Settings (pull down the menu next to your account name at top-right) and choose Repair

Edited by mike_carton

Just tried you option as much as it would allow me. I deleted the the file and when I went into the drop down menu to repair it wont let me. Says that repair will automaticlly happen after a patch or when the game sense a problem. I went ahead and tried to run the quest and now it freezes right when the cinamtic starts.