The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring back the CZX weapons please (and where did the clandestine set go?) <3

Drodecar

So I've recently been looking into getting all the czx weapons, and knowing they haven't been available on the Cartel Market for a long time, checked the GTN for prices. I've followed the prices for a few months now, and struggled to justify trying to make the 1 BILLION CREDITS required for the blaster pistol alone. I understand the limited availability, and how due to their scarcity now, along with items like the Vindicaotor's Lightsaber/Saberstaff, Gamorrean Axe, Corsec Electorbaton, etc. they are now considered collectables sort of, but players who have played the game for years, seen their price skyrocket over the years and now be in the situation of not knowing how to amass the amount of credits required to get just one of the weapons.

I also noticed the Clandestine set was removed from the Cartel Market for seemingly no reason, and was wondering why. I've been after it for a while, got paid the other day ready to buy the cartel coins required to purchase it and BAM its gone. Now you can only buy every piece EXCEPT the chestpiece for about 125mil each off the GTN if theyre even on there at all.

I hope I don't sound too whiny or that I want the game to revolve around me (I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants these items), but it would be nice to see them return, even if it was for a limited period.

Whatever the outcome, I hope you all have a wonderful day <3

Edited by Drodecar