Nico Okarr Companion

EAFSAMWISE

So I've heard that when Nico Okarr was made available as an obtainable companion for the KOTFE expansion, he could only be obtained by people who'd been subscribers since a certain date. However, I haven't heard anything about it since 2018 and I've recently seen that the quest to get HK-55 back ("Shroud of Memory") is now no longer exclusive and can simply be obtained from the Cartel Market now. Is the same true for Nico Okarr or is his "Mixological Profiling" quest still exclusive

So I've heard that when Nico Okarr was made available as an obtainable companion for the KOTFE expansion, he could only be obtained by people who'd been subscribers since a certain date. However, I haven't heard anything about it since 2018 and I've recently seen that the quest to get HK-55 back ("Shroud of Memory") is now no longer exclusive and can simply be obtained from the Cartel Market now. Is the same true for Nico Okarr or is his "Mixological Profiling" quest still exclusive

Well, for Nico there were actually *four* certain dates (the first one, a small extension a week or two later, and then two more at multiple-month intervals after that), but apart from that, no, he's still exclusive.