The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fixing classic Lightweight Vibrosword

This is probably an issue that bothers me and only me but for the longest time it's annoyed me how the lightweight/offhand classic vibrosword is always higher up than any other weapon that's put on the back, especially when it's counterpart is in a more proper spot Is there any way to fix this and just move it down so it's in line? Image included so people can get an idea of what I'm referring to:

https://i.imgur.com/R7oqTQu.png

Edited by Hermitpriest

Please don't move it to be equal in height, because I like it the way it is. (I'm serious. I have a character that I put together precisely *to* have those things, and the asymmetry suits the look perfectly.)

The conflict between your view of it and mine (heck, I hadn't even realised that the off-hand one was the higher) is why they generally don't mess with simple appearance things on CM stuff. Actual bugs, sure, but not this sort of pure-cosmetic thing. (I'm guessing that they can't *fix* it because it works the way they meant it to work.)

What *would* be nice is if the "stowing" animation actually put them in place diagonally rather than having them go back there vertically and then snap into the diagonal position.