Returning player looking for people to play with

Imalia

I'm a 23 year old Danish programmer who has played SWTOR on-and-off since release. I've recently returned and am therefore looking for like-minded people to play with!

I've been playing WoW Shadowlands since it released, but keeping up with raiding and mythic+ strats was a bit too time consuming since I don't have as much time to play as I used to. I'm looking for others to do PvE content with without taking progression too seriously, the primary goal being just to have fun and enjoying each other's company :)

I haven't decided on a main character yet, so I'm open to playing on either faction. All of my previous characters are on Darth Malgus, but I'm also open to starting a new toon on a different server.

You can contact me here or through Discord: Daniel Everland#1794

So I take it casual chill PvE runs will suffice for you?

Then you may join our rep side guild where we enjoy some friendly conversations while casually running some ops. With occasional VM runs. We also have imp side guild but that one is not that active.

I guess I'll try and make contact with you on Discord for futher details. Peace!

Upd.: Can't DM you in Discord cuz of not being friends and having none common server channels

Edited by Antonitze

I'm a 23 year old Danish programmer who has played SWTOR on-and-off since release. I've recently returned and am therefore looking for like-minded people to play with!

I've been playing WoW Shadowlands since it released, but keeping up with raiding and mythic+ strats was a bit too time consuming since I don't have as much time to play as I used to. I'm looking for others to do PvE content with without taking progression too seriously, the primary goal being just to have fun and enjoying each other's company :)

I haven't decided on a main character yet, so I'm open to playing on either faction. All of my previous characters are on Darth Malgus, but I'm also open to starting a new toon on a different server.

You can contact me here or through Discord: Daniel Everland#1794

I sent you a PM and friend request on discord. . Hit me up !!

Edited by LoneAgent