The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Walker of Very High Altitude's Lightsaber

arunav

Please make a version of Luke's lightsaber from ROTJ and The Mandalorian, with a better name, and with no weird effects on the blade and a sound similar to what was featured in the show.

Basically, a great looking hilt for Jedi characters that looks and sounds like Luke's, without any extra effects. There's a tuning slot for anyone that wants the latter, of course.

So something like the Tempted Apprentice's lightsaber ?

The sound on that is kind of awful. Note my initial post specifically referenced sound please.

The Resolute Guerrilla lightsaber is pretty great, and in the same general category when it comes to hilt design, but I'm sure plenty of folks would like a replica of Luke's. They've already put Obi-Wan's in the game, after all. Why not Luke's, if that was possible?

This alongside a version of his armor from the Mandalorian and ROTJ, which has been requested for almost as long as they CM as been active, is really easy money for BW, and something players want as well. Win-win, right?

While there are minor differences, we've seen more film-era looks make their way into SWTOR recently. There are differences, but bounty hunters, for example, can now basically look like they do in the OT, Clone Wars, and Mandalorian. As long as BW has been willing to cross that line between the Old Republic and film era, with only minor differences, I see no problem offering players the chance to use a Luke-like ROTJ outfit and lightsaber on their characters.

Edited by arunav