Companion armor bugged?

DarkLordSato

Not sure where to post this, as I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

So I just picked up Vette on Korriban at my Jugg's Final Trial quest and can't change her armor. Says "You cannot change this companion's equipment", even though I could do this as soon as I received them before the 6.2 patch. Can we not change companion armor at all anymore, or do I need to wait for a certain point? Kind of odd if so. Or is this a bug?

Did you complete that quest with her and have her offered to you as your companion? Or are you at am earlier point?

Quest hasn't been completed but she is my companion now, so I should be able to change her armor right? I was able to before 6.2, so not sure if its a new change or not.

The 6.2 patch notes say this:
Guest Companions no longer have slots for equipping or changing their appearances. Only permanently recruited companions can have their appearance or equipment altered.
I remember reading that this is also happening with the temporary (and/or forced) companions you get in KOTFE. See this thread: Guest Companions no longer have slots for equipping or changing their appearances

The 6.2 patch notes say this:I remember reading that this is also happening with the temporary (and/or forced) companions you get in KOTFE. See this thread: Guest Companions no longer have slots for equipping or changing their appearances

Okay, so I guess Vette is a "Guest Companion" until the quest is completed. Finished the quest and I was able to change armor. Kinda silly, but whatever I guess.