The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add Primary Black and Primary Dark Gray dye Modules to the Cartel Market

ReveredDead

As some of you might know from some people who have the new Jedi Knight Revan set. You can create a Darth Revan look alike using Primary black or Primary Dark Gray for chest and then Black/Red for the robes. Now unless Bioware has plans to release a new version of the Darth Revan set similar to the new Jedi Knight set. I can see this being somewhat frustrating to those wanting to customize this set in this way. To start Primary Black dyes are nowhere to be found on the GTN. I know there are people in this community who will comment saying there is already a Darth Revan set. That. Is. Not. The. Point. The point is that this new set is way better than any Revan set before. Now there are two Primary Grays going for 100M and one for 200M. Black primary's are nowhere to be found. So tell me, in what world does that price point seem reasonable to people who want to design their outfits in this way. Especially newer players. To get the most out of the awesome new set released in 6.2. Put these two dyes on the Cartel Market so we can buy them for a set coin price and have infinite supply. Otherwise people are going to price gouge it like they do with everything else that's rare on the GTN. People like options and flexibility.

Black primary's are nowhere to be found.

As much as I agree that all dyes should be available on the CM (try getting ahold of a Uniform Deep Blue or Ceremonial Yellow at times) I would have to point out that Primary and Secondary black is available through the Venders in the Cartel Bazzar with CM certificates (in which you can/should have earned during Nightlife event by the dozens) :D