Gotta start my charcoal-candidate list...

SteveTheCynic

You know, the list of NPCs you meet as an Inquisitor who are prime candidates for being lightninged into charcoal briquettes.

Briquette The First: Major Bessiker's son on Balmorra, especially if you're a DS non-human Inquisitor. Not only is he an ungrateful wretch, complaining about who his rescuer is, but he calls you "alien filth".

Briquette The Second: Major Bessiker himself. Like son, like father, except that at least the son was on an actual Sith mission.

Briquette The Third: Lord Berow on Tatooine. She's a secondary mission-support NPC for the mission to investigate the claims of Force-using Jawa shamans, and tries to get you to subvert the mission. I have no special wish to publicise the truth of these claims, but the mission is sadly lacking, when you first meet her, an option to briquette her for insulting slaves and (by extension) former slaves who are Force-capable.

My Inquisitor is LS & the father was friendly, hardworking, respectful, & dedicated, if somewhat pathetic. The Son is indeed prime charcoal material though. I'd also say apprentice Malora's master is too, as is Mr Snooty Pureblood on Korriban who wants to see how much pureblood there is, & believes all non-pureblood sith need to be "cleansed"