Who's online bug

lukeisjedi

So when checking planet pop its only showing friends online not the actual planet population. Minor but still it's a bug.

I have noticed that when I try to use the /who function on a planet for the planet population, I get "no results returned" even though I see people running around me. I jumped to several planets to see if just the one was bugged but all I have jumped to seem to be affected.

Anyone find a work around for this yet?

You need to type the entire planet name in the /who and mouse click the magnifying glass. The enter key no longer works.

Also to note you can't search for planets with 1 word names like Coruscant. You can only search planets that have 2 seperate words on them or numbers. Examples would be Nar Shaddaa or Yavin 4.

You need to type the entire planet name in the /who and mouse click the magnifying glass. The enter key no longer works.

Also to note you can't search for planets with 1 word names like Coruscant. You can only search planets that have 2 seperate words on them or numbers. Examples would be Nar Shaddaa or Yavin 4.

I have always used the magnifying glass. Guess I haven't tried using it on a dual entry planet though. Thanks for the input.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.