The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Traditional Jedi Robes

[[My utmost apologies for not finding the original CM thread! Please ignore this post or take it down!]]

My friends and I have been discussing something for several months now about a simple, TRADITIONAL, Jedi Robes set.

We've looked at the Revered Master's set and wondered, "Why not one without the cloak? They'd make so much money!"

"I would literally pay to buy that on each toon if they made it."

"Imagine how good it'd look with the new textures they've been working on!"

"We can't bring it up anymore it's going to make me sad."

All of these are along the lines of things we've actually said, discussed, and pondered about. We've talked about how they've already created the Loyal Adherent's set with the flowing arms and how that would go great with Jedi tabbards and the little revered master's pants, except down to knee-length.

Even if it dyed terribly, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Wouldn't you? It'd look amazing if the underrobes and tabbard dyed and that nice lovely texture came out of the robes. Grab some traditional boots and a beautiful leather utility belt, my goodness, you'd be a smoking hot Jedi or Sith!

Anyways, I think some traditional robes would be a wonderful, well-loved addition to the market. Sometimes simple is better, no?

Edited by The_Girl_Jedi
i messed up

• 1 month later...
What have we done to deserve that?

Oh Steve you're just being argumentative... Of course alot of players want this look and after seeing what they are capable of with the new Revan set they without a doubt can do a near 1:1 of it that players would enjoy. Why not? All I would include in the suggestion is please make sure it doesn't clip before release :rolleyes:

Note: I am being argumentative so you don't have to respond to tell me that p.

Would I buy it: No as I never did like the Jedi outfits, to me they look like pajamas. (My opinion)

Now:

Definition of Deserve: to have earned or to be given something because of the way you have behaved or the qualities you have:

Therefore there are quite a few players that have not fit the definition of deserve. Their behavior is not in line with getting a reward.

Want: to have a strong desire for; to have an inclination to

Now that definition fits for this item as I imagine a lot of people would like the traditional pajamas (okay Jedi Robes) so that would be the best word for asking for this.

Now I have a question:

For those of you wanting the Jedi robes that will want to dress your character in a more traditional Jedi way:

Are you still going to put Kira or Nadia in the slave outfits.

If so then you are not following the traditional Jedi dress for your Padawan and therefore why wear a Jedi outfit.

Okay done:

I do hope that they will give those that want these them. (That was not argumentative lol)

Edited by casirabit

So because you dont follow the jedi way you arent deserving of getting the Traditional jedi robes???????? What is that argument. Its like saying if you are a jedi knight you arent allowed to wear malgus armor set or lightsaber like da***?

Plus why do you even care what others use their armor sets too let plp roleplay their story.

Why are you even in this post if you dont care about the Traditional jedi robes, you are just being argumentative just to provoke other who actually care for this suggestion. If you dont care why waste you time to **** post????

Btw Sith also had robes similar and in that case just dye black/black or black/red

What have we done to deserve that?

I don't know. Maybe we are subscribers and have paid lots of money for cartel coins and have played the game for years. Stop thinking like Bioware is a parent who doesn't have to make it's fans happy. If they don't cater to us or improve the game. We leave the game and cut our subscriptions.