The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Replay Cutscenes

SteelSheik

An idea of something you could purchase from the Cartel Market or a subscription perk; it would be really cool to see your cutscenes / choices played out whenever you want to.

• You would just have to open a separate panel to select and replay the cutscenes.
  • I'd love to see the replays without the choice bar at the bottom.
  • Basically, you could charge a certain amount per cutscene, that you have completed, to unlock it's replay ability.
  • It would clearly need to be character specific, instead of legacy specific.
  • I love the idea of being able to watch my choices as if it were a movie.
  • At that point, you could piece together the cutscenes yourself to make it your own "movie" for personal viewing.
  • My guess is it would need to be a future feature instead of applying it to past cutscenes. It would be unfortunate, but moving forward, it would allow you to do it 100% if starting a new character.

I'm obsessed with the cutscenes and dialogue in this game, and though I'm fairly novice at it- I love movie editing. However- it could be made easier to edit, and I'm sure not everyone would want a full movie viewing option; but maybe some players would enjoy replaying some cutscenes as a refresher before they start a new mission / expansion, etc.

I understand it might not be something many people care about, but I know I personally would enjoy it. Every time I watch a cutscene I've recorded, it makes me immediately jump back on and start playing more. I find this game very engaging in its story and gameplay. I look forward to; finishing all the other classes I haven't yet completed, to play through the expansions with all of them, eventually more romances and playable companion story arcs, and for the future expansions to come.

Edited by SteelSheik