What does the Legendary Title look like?

ArmoredChocobo

I have looked all over the internet and still can't find an image of someone with this Legendary title for completing all 8 class stories or what the reward for this looks like when running around ingame. Can someone provide a pic so I know what I'm looking forward to? I'm currently trying to get this title.

It isn't, as such, a *title*. You get a flair (picture posted by the other responder) and you get an annotation in the tooltip that people who select your character can see (says, "Legendary Player," duh).

It's a lot less exciting than that makes it sound.

Actually there is a title. It's called Living Legend.

Sometimes people get the title and flair confused cause the items look pretty similar. But like the others have already said the flair you're after is in the same spot you choose a title. You might need to relog for it to take effect, I didn't have to do this but sometimes relogging refreshes things.

Thank you all for answering my question and actually showing me the image of this reward . This seems like a good community. Other games that I have played in the past when I ask a question, I get hardly any replies. Anyway I'm new to the game and I've only been playing SWTOR for a month and I already completed 2 of the 8 class story quests so far. Hopefully I get the 3rd one done today. Really enjoying the class story quests.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.