Leveling Spec for heals?

Reaperchris

I'm leveling with all my points in the healing tree. At level 24 now, finally got the tank companion and got him some upgraded pieces. I'm not one-shotting mobs, but I can solo any elite or boss type mobs I come across by just throwing some heals at the m1-4x.

I think it's completely up to you and how you play. I myself am going 8/31/2 mostly on Combat Medic. I find Bacta Infusion awesome and you will need to get 31 points on Combat Medic to get it. If you don't find Bacta Infusion that great I would suggest trying a hybrid and getting Grav Round on the Gunnery tree.

I know people who do have hybrid Gunnery and Combat Medic specs who like to PvP so they can heal but still put down better DPS than a pure medic. They seem to enjoy it.

I think it's completely up to you and how you play. I myself am going 8/31/2 mostly on Combat Medic. I find Bacta Infusion awesome and you will need to get 31 points on Combat Medic to get it. If you don't find Bacta Infusion that great I would suggest trying a hybrid and getting Grav Round on the Gunnery tree.

I know people who do have hybrid Gunnery and Combat Medic specs who like to PvP so they can heal but still put down better DPS than a pure medic. They seem to enjoy it.

Yeah I'll end up probably doing that I enjoy PvPing as Heals, but like my level 50 Guardian I like to be able to do 2 things, tank/heal and DPS.