Malavai Quinn romance/marriage

LadyLunafreyja

On my Sith Juggernaut I romanced Quinn. I’ve completed KOTFE, KOTET, War on Iokath, Crisis on Umbara, and the Nathema story flashpoint. My character and Quinn continued their romance and expressed feelings for each other after Iokath. I know you can marry him but how do I get the proposal to happen? Am I missing something? Do I need to do more story quests or get his influence to a certain level? Sorry for the dumb questions I literally have no idea how the romances work after the DLCs because I’m somewhat new to the game

On my Sith Juggernaut I romanced Quinn. I’ve completed KOTFE, KOTET, War on Iokath, Crisis on Umbara, and the Nathema story flashpoint. My character and Quinn continued their romance and expressed feelings for each other after Iokath. I know you can marry him but how do I get the proposal to happen? Am I missing something? Do I need to do more story quests or get his influence to a certain level? Sorry for the dumb questions I literally have no idea how the romances work after the DLCs because I’m somewhat new to the game

You didn't read the letters he sent you after the end of the class story, I guess, where he talks to your character as if he is her husband. There's no actual on-camera ceremony.